Advertising
The Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu said on Monday that at the end of this week he consists in discussing how the Israeli army would achieve its goals in the war against Hamas.
“We must continue to unite and fight together in order to achieve the military goals we have set: the defeat of the enemy, the liberation of our hostages and the confidence that the gas will no longer be a threat to Israel,” he said.
Earlier on Monday, Netanyahu announced that he wanted to fully understand the entire series of gas, including the beginning of military operations in areas where the remaining hostages belong to Hamas.
Netanyahu’s statement followed the publication of new videos with released hostages conducted in gas, which led to the terror of Israeli and strict criticism from world leaders.
Netanyahu said that the video strengthened his determination to overthrow Hamas, according to the visible, agreed on an agreement with negotiations. Instead, the Israeli leader noted his intention to fully understand the Palestinian enclave.
In the document seen by Euronews in December 2023, the Israeli government was a similar plan that clearly excludes Palestine sovereignty or, in particular, Palestinian power (PA) or the presence of the United Nations Assistance Service as a source of humanitarian aid.
The attempt of Netanyahu to increase military operations is faced with strong reactions in Israel, including members of his own government, as well as outstanding cultural figures.
Nevertheless, negotiations on the ceasefire between Hamas and Israel in many cases have a dead end without significant incisions, and intermediaries are trying to overcome obstacles from both sides.
Dozens of Palestinians were killed in search of assistance, health officials say
Homer’s plans were published when humanitarian organizations and international experts continue to warn about the “worst scenarios of hunger”, which unfolds in the gas sector, where for several months there was a limited amount of assistance.
On Monday, healthcare officials reported that on Monday, dozens of Palestinians were killed in search of assistance, adding that five others were dying of hunger.
Since May, hundreds of candidates who were sent to distribution sites or motorcycles were killed in incidents in which the Israeli army opened fire near civilians, according to witnesses, health officials and human rights management.
In response to the lack of food and growing hunger in gas, many countries resorted to air, helping along the lane.
While many celebrated their eyes on the Pades falling from the air, the UN groups and help warned that the parachutes were dangerous for residents and are much less effective than the delivery of trucks.
The pallets often fall into the Mediterranean Sea, pushing people to run into the water or in the so -called red zones, from which the army told the residents to leave. In one case, a box fell on the stage, where displaced people ran.
According to representatives of healthcare, at least 16 people were killed on Sunday, waiting for the UN trucks near the passage of Zikim, controlled by Israel, for help in the northern part of Gaza.
Another 10 people were killed in anticipation of trucks with the help of Moraga in the corridor, which the Israeli army engraved between the southern cities of Khan Yunes and Rafa.
Yemen starts rockets against Israel again
Early in the morning on Tuesday, the Israeli army announced that she had stopped a rocket launched by Yemen, local media said.
Last week, Yemensky Khuti said that they would continue to aim at merchant ships belonging to any company working with Israeli ports.
Iranian rebels said that countries should press Israel in order to stop their military campaign in gas and raise its exception in the Palestinian territory, “if they want to avoid this escalation.”