Marwa Merazka War Aqababe: Vincent Queijo’s former complaint against blogger “slander” and “cyberbulation”!

Electric atmosphere on the TV planet of reality. Marva Merazka, who was identified in the princes of love and princesses of love, decided not to let her go. The young woman has just filed a complaint against the blogger acabab, which she accuses of harassment and slander. In connection with this case.

This is the information that has been identified Paris Who had a bomb: Marva Merazka officially filed a complaint against AQABABE. On this Friday, on April 4, 2025, those who recently separated from Vincent Kuijo took the National Pole to fight online hatred (PNLH) “The moral harassment committed using the communication service for online community” Too “Public Defamation”. Her lawyer, Iliakin Maalaui, does not eat her words: “This blogger that is known for social networks Cyberbill’s wave, especially with the information received on InstagramHis threat, offensive, which deeply changed his life conditions. ”. What happened between these two figures of the networks?

Open war with old friends … and it can hurt!

According to several sources, The quarrel was distinguished because of the history of money. Since then, it’s a climb … AQABABE – its real name Aniss Zitouni – no more digital sole. He in turn accuses him of violence for his former, escort or even unbelief. Words that a candidate on television who have just seen in the brain are strongly opposed.

“” “When I’m a real friend, I’m really a friend. If I hurt you and take me out of crazy suggestions that show you that you are right, you are my friend, I can act as a real base *** D “Drop Aqababe, with a vengeful mood. For his part, Marva chose another way. “With serious and severe consequences”This is how he describes blogger accusations. And he decided to bring everything back in the hands of justiceExplaining that he no longer wanted “Give the grains to expand what is widespread on social networks.”Dixit his lawyer.

AQABABE, which is already fuss with other confrontations, remains “extremely quiet”

This is not the first time the acababe has been in the heart of the disorder. He is very active on his blog, on Instagram, on X (former Twitter) and Snapchat, and, above all, has been followed by more than a million subscribers, the blogger has built a sulfur reputation. And although sometimes very violent benefits, which is confirmed by the great touch of the rapper maes, the least, what we can say is that it takes into account! “We can’t wait to defend yourself in court becauseWe are very calm about the future of this procedure Said his lawyer, I’m Tom Michel, again Paris. Akababe says “Surprised” That all targeted individuals “Systematically Choping Harassment”. However, he recognizes this “Things have to calm down” And recognize that “Topics with each influence can be distracted”. One thing is convinced, this war is 2.0 far away … Business must be protected!

My name is Chirag Soni and I have done my master’s in journalism and mass communication at NYU in New York City, I have also been a columnist for many local newspapers with 9 years of experience.